Sunday, July 27, 2008

Infinita Tristeza

Do you ever feel that within the deep recesses of your being there is an infinite sadness?
A sadness that you do not visit often but is always there?

I , for one, feel this pain and am reminded of it with any pedestrian trauma. Almost as if they were smaller peaks of a , larger, above-surface iceberg ( 75% is underwater, unseen you know..).

A strange twist ,however, to my pit of un-curable melancholy, is that as often as I feel tinges of this pain during bad times, it is just as much the beautiful and stunning that brings me back to that infinite lonely sentiment...

I almost feel as if it were some sort or life-altering incident that I have lived just a lifetime ago that I can still catch glimpses of. Something heartbreakingly sad that is always lingering at the back of my heart.


Does anyone else feel like that?

No comments: