Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fuaaaugh

Im so annoyed/hurt/frustrated that;

That she hasnt apoligized
and that she probably hasnt even realized
that even if I came to her (confronted her) i'd have no "case"
That we arent friends anymore, and we dont hug or even talk
that I still dont have my job back
That they are talking and that that sort of thing is so easy for her
That I feel like her mula, her chauffeur and her mother
That even though im not doing any sports I still feel overwhelmed with homework
That AP Gov is kicking my ass!
That i ALWAYS end up doing the majority of goup projects but dont even get the grade I want
that im stuck in this depressed gloomy rut that is soo not attractive
HER! and her nasty pedophile boyfriend who I saw today
that ( speaking of attractive) I dont feel at all


There! That feel a little better...hopefully things will get better soon.
I am letting go, at least I have her.

What would Aling Ana say anyways?

No comments: